Please continue to send me The Scribe as I am greatly in need of the material
published in it.
I am glad to send you herewith two books which I published lately, the first
Arabic one, "In the World of Peace", a collection of poems by the author, the
second in Hebrew, "The Artificial Fertilization In View of Islam".
Shlomo (Salim) Shashoua
Ramat Gan Israel
by Shlomo (Salim) Shashoua
- We and the Arabs both drank from the spring of peace,
- Bearing banners all over the world calling for harmony,
- We are brothers in faith and grandsons of Sam.
- We and the Arabs joined flourishing life,
- United by ideal brotherhoods and fortune,
- We are like a bird which can fly only with his two wings.
- We and the Arabs focusing light of knowledge towards mankind,
- We had liberated peoples from the darkness of paganism,
- We are all standing like a huge mountain facing critical moments.
- We and the Arabs determined to live together,
- We are grandsons of one forefather who was a prophet,
- Our uterine relations will last forever.
- We incline to peace and go forwards,
- Begging him to prevail comfort and happiness to people,
- Expecting fulfilment of great hopes.
- We are all eager to the immortal, "Golden Age",
- Which bears happiness and long life
- We are relatives of Peace, and adhere to him by branches and roots.
- We and the Arabs will build an honourable and glorious world,
- In which ideas expressed freely rejecting bounds,
- And in which life will be continuous sweet and happiness.
- This is the peace returns back to our homelands today,
- Carrying tidings for a period full of fertile life,
- Our peace shines like the sun but does not vanish.
If you would like to make any comments or contribute
to the scribe please contact us.